Facials are regarded as a key treatment in the beauty industry, combining relaxation and skin care.
Students will be working on the face, neck and shoulders, and will be using various techniques
This course is suitable for beginners
• Hygiene, health and safety
• Client consultation and contra-indications
• Product knowledge and application methods
• Basic facial massage techniques
• Mask application and removal
• Hands-on practice on each other
• Aftercare and home care advice
Students must be 18+. Students will work on each other to practice techniques. Wear minimal
eye make up. It is advised that you do not take this course if you have any pre-existing back
You will need to purchase the Kaeso Hydrating Facial Kit before/on the day of the course.
The Guild of Beauty Therapists